How To Support Bright Hope
Serve on a one-time service project or get trained to help in on on-going basis. Bright Hope relies on over 100 committed volunteers to offer their services.
Participate in an annual fundraiser (like the Baby Bottles or Walk for Life 5k), contribute baby items during a donation drive, or even drop off lightly used items at one of the Divine Resale shops.
Follow Bright Hope on social media, then you can share their newest posts with all your friends. Or, consider becoming a church liaison to promote Bright Hope efforts to NC4 members and attendees.
Items to Donate
Baby Boutique Donations
Donated baby items are used in the Baby Boutique Shop. Here, moms can use Baby Bucks they have earned for attending parenting classes to purchase items for their family. Donated items can be dropped off at the Allentown center or during NC4’s annual Bright Hope Drive during the month of May.
- Diapers – sizes newborn, 4, 5, 6
- Wipes – sensitive
- Formula – Similac Advance
- Baby bottles – sizes 4 oz., 8 oz.
- Sippy cups
- Baby wash, shampoo, lotion
Other Baby Items
- New or gently used clothing – sizes preemie through size 2T
- Infant & toddler footwear
- Crib sheets
- Receiving blankets
- Baby towels & wash cloths
- Baby combs & brushes
- Diaper bags
- All sizes of diapers & PullUps
- Cribs (must be new & in original box)
- Car seats (must be new & in original box)
- Strollers (must be new & in original box)
- Pack ‘n Play (must be new & in original box)
- Bathtubs (must be new & in original box)
- Bouncy seats (must be less than 3 years old)
- Booster seats (must be less than 3 years old)
- Swings (must be less than 3 years old)
Adult Hygiene Products
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
- Body wash
Please DO NOT donate toys! There is not enough room to store them. The Baby Boutique focuses on stocking essentials.