Hello Parents and Volunteers,
Would you please take a moment to fill out this SURVEY if you haven’t yet? We would love your feedback on Christmas Eve activity bags for next year!
A Brief Thought from Pastor Elle:
I wanted to share an excerpt with you all from “Courage to Conquer” by Brian Simmons:
“When we love something, we prioritize it. We spend as much time as possible with the object of our affection. We compromise and sacrifice our own preferences in order to show them love in ways that are meaningful. May we love the Lord with our whole hearts, souls, minds, and bodies. May we give him time to speak to us, and may we be motivated by his mercy in all that we do. Then we will shine like the sun, bright in its strength.”
Prayer: Jesus…Light of the World…you are the reason I live and breathe. Fill me with the strength of your love…that my life would reflect what I say…as I make you my first priority.
- The Nursery in Bethlehem (for ages 6 months -2 years old) is currently open. It is located in Room #1 in the 1st Floor Hallway. Please be sure to check your children in at the check in station in the lobby!
- We have a JOINT service this coming Sunday, January 29th for Vision Sunday at our Bethlehem Campus. There will be Sunday School for Nursery through Middle School. High Schoolers will stay in service in the Café area.
Last week, we started Unit 16! See a brief overview of it here: https://youtu.be/fUsZWv00YDU
Last week (January 22, 2023) in Unit 16 Session #1, we learned that JEREMIAH ENCOURAGED GOD’S PEOPLE in Jeremiah 29-30.
- CHRIST CONNECTION: God did not abandon His people. The prophet Jeremiah encouraged God’s people. He said God was going to save His people from captivity and raise up a new King—a forever King—from David’s family.
This week (January 29, 2023) in Unit 16 Session #2, we learn that DANIEL WAS FAITHFUL as we read parts of Daniel 1.
- KEY PASSAGE: “The Lord your God is among you, a might warrior who saves. He will rejoice over you with gladness. He will quiet you in His love. He will delight in you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17 (CSB)
- BIG PICTURE QUESTION: Where is God? God is in all places at all times and is always with His people.
- CHRIST CONNECTION: Daniel was faithful to God, and God blessed him. In an even greater way, Jesus was always faithful to God. He came to earth and followed God’s plan to save sinners. Those who trust in Jesus receive God’s forgiveness and blessing.
See the featured image pertaining to this coming week’s lesson with questions to discuss this with your children more!
Want to help your child learn the Old Testament books of the Bible? Check it out: Old Testament Books of the Bible Song.
If you’re interested in following up The Gospel Project learning at home, please go to www.ministrygrid.lifeway.com. Use this email (email@example.com) and this password (NC4kidsrock!). Each week there will be videos and suggestions for At Home Access!
As we dig into God’s word, we see His great story, learn more and more about His consistent character, and experience His GREAT love for us!