Adults need fun too!
On Wednesday nights, as part of NC4’s Family Nite, there are multiple options available for adults. Parents of elementary aged kids are required to stick around. Parents of youth group age kids can drop and go. People who find the NC4 Bethlehem campus and Wednesday nights to be most assessable can join in too!
All groups run on the same schedule as Family Nite: 6:30PM-8:30PM.
The Parenting Class
- Different topic & speaker each week
- Geared for parents
- Quiet, no talking zone
- Perfect for working or reading
Hang Out Zone
- Relaxed atmosphere
- No structure – just connect over a cup of coffee
William Penn Cooking Class
- Private cooking class for WPE parents
- Learn to cook healthy meals on a budget
- By invite only