Contact Us at Our Building
Our physical and mailing address is:
21 E. Broad Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018 U.S.A.
We have two weekly services (they're usually about 90 minutes long):
• Saturday evenings @ 6:00 p.m.
• Sunday mornings @ 10:00 a.m.
Our building is a half block east of the intersection of Broad & New Streets in downtown Bethlehem. Landmarks include the Boyd Theater which is a block west and Billy’s Downtown Diner and Rosanna’s Restaurant which are almost directly across the street. If you’re not familiar with the area, here are some directions to help you find us.
Are you wondering what we're about? Hopefully this information will help you with the bigger picture.
The Bethlehem Parking Authority has kindly accommodated us with a very favorable parking arrangement in an otherwise busy and growing downtown area.
- The Walnut Street Parking Deck is the preferred option - Members and regular attendees are strongly encouraged to park in this deck, at New & Walnut Sts., which is only about 100 yards from our front doors. It is FREE all day Sunday, otherwise it is $1 per hour, including Saturday evenings. ~~If you need assistance with the fee to attend our Saturday evening service, please bring your ticket which is given by machine at entrance and request a 'Chaser' stub at the Information Table in the main foyer of the church. The 'Chaser' stub is placed in the machine upon exiting the deck as payment.~~
- On-street parking spaces - meters fees are $1 per hour and are in effect 8AM - 9PM Monday thru Saturdays and are free on Sundays. These are Smart Meters, payment can be made by cash, debit or credit card, or by using the ParkNOW! Smart Phone Mobile App. Get the iPhone ParkNOW! App or Get the Android ParkNOW! App
- In the Pay Station Lot at Broad and Long - a pay station/kiosk located on E. Broad St. has replaced traditional meters. (Please do not park in the 6 spots marked "DEI Visitors Parking Only") The fee in this lot is $.75 per hour. Pay Station Instructions
- The North Street Parking Deck (Main & North) - is FREE on Sundays. Saturday evenings are $1 per hour, same as Walnut St. Deck.
Please note that the small lot behind the church building is reserved for guests and those with special needs.